Our mission: Runner2Runner provides running programs for youth.
We offer age appropriate instruction for cross country, track and field, camps, and off season training. All programs focus on safe, progressive training for all athletes, including core and stability work.
- Establish teams comprised of boys and girls
- Personalized, progressive workouts
- Establish and build athleticism
- Guide athletes through competition
- Instill confidence to excel at life’s challenges and embrace leadership roles.
- Promote life-long dedication to healthy living.
Runner2Runner is proud to partner with Every Kid Sports so that every athlete has a chance to play!
Every Kid Sports helps athletes from income restricted families play youth sports
Every Kid Sports will contact you directly via email regarding approval process
Cross Country (XC)
Runner2Runner teams train in area parks and compete in local meets (if available).
Training and race distances range from 1000 - 3000m, depending on age of athlete & location.
Track and Field / Run - Jump - Throw!
Runner2Runner teams learn age appropriate events and compete in local meets (if available).
Run - Jump - Throw is our Track and Field events but at a local park
Our athletes learn discipline, progressive training, overall fitness utilizing multi planar movement, and nutrition in an encouraging and fun environment leading these youngsters to positive and healthy lifestyle habits.
Events (may not be offered in every location)
Sprints: 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m
Mid–distance: 800m, 1,000m, 1500m, 1600 and/or mile
Relay: 4 x 100m / 4x 400m
Turbo Jav (safe, lightweight alternative to regular javelin) Softball Throw or Discus
Long Jump / Standing broad jump
Introduction to High Jump, Hurdles, Discus/Shotput (if equipment and coaches are available).
Don’t see a Runner2Runner team located in your area? Contact us!
Runner2Runner+ (Private coaching)
R2R+ is a program within Runner2Runner which offers private 1 on 1 coaching, as well as group training for teams and individuals year round
- 14 days prior to the first day of practice: $15 fee
- 13 days prior to the first day of practice: 50% of registration fee refunded
- Once season begins there will be no refunds. If the season is shut down due to CDC/local restrictions, practices will be postponed and/or remaining practices will be issued in store credit for a future season.